Sunday, July 26, 2009

33 Months old



I can't believe how fast time is flying by now. My parents told me the older you get the quicker the days, weeks, months and years pass you by. They were right. Petey is now nearing three years old. Doberman Pinschers do not get very long lives, the average male lives to be about nine and a quarter years. I can't imaging myself with out my beloved Pete in six short years from now. I am doing everything in my power to insure the most years possible for him. I feed Raw http://www.rawfed.com/myths/ use no chemicals for pest control on him, I no longer do vaccinations, choosing to do yearly titers instead, exercise him everyday for at least an hour and keep his mind active learning and going new places. He is a dream come true dog. I couldn't ask for a better companion. Happy 33 month birthday to my sweetheart.

No comments: