Wednesday, April 27, 2011




Another GORGEOUS day here on the East Coast! Trees in bloom, leaves bursting out, plants popping up everywhere! I'm in awe of the beauty surrounding me. So many want it to be summer like, I enjoy Spring taking it's time arriving so I can savor each moment. I couldn't get over how much more the trees popped during my work day. Yesterday the ferns in my garden were tightly closed and close to the ground, they are now all many inches tall and bright green. They must have grown 4 inches since last night. When I arrived home from work my entire back yard was covered with the most amazing sight....more then 100 Goldfinch feeding on every feeder and covering the ground too. I was feeling a bit down, and that moment lifted my spirits. Is there any creature more beautiful then a bird?

No comments: