Sunday, July 24, 2011

Books to read....

I have started doing some reading about Ecopsychology. I find it so fascinating, wish that I could go back to college for a degree in it. I'd like to read the following books about Ecopsychology,but found that our library system doesn't have even one of them. I will have to purchase them one by one if I want to read them all. Like I don't have enough books already.

1.The Nature Principle: Human Restoration and the End of Nature-Deficit Disorder-Richard-Louv

2.Ecopsychology: Restoring the Earth, Healing the Mind - Theodore Roszak

3.My Name is Chellis and I'm in Recovery from Western Civilization - Chellis Glendinning

4.Listening to Nature: How to Deepen Your Awareness of Nature - Joseph Bharat Cornell

5.Communing with Nature: A Guidebook for Enhancing Your Relationship with the Living Earth - John L. Swanson

6.Our classroom is wild America: Trailside education in action - encounters with self, society, and nature in America's first ecology expedition school
by Michael J. Cohen

7.The World Peace University Field Guide to Connecting With Nature

8.Reconnecting With Nature by Michael J. Cohen

No comments: