Friday, May 15, 2015

Today

Lost a friend on Wednesday.  2 year battle with cancer.  He has two young children, so it's difficult to wrap your head around them no longer having their dad.  He excelled at being a dad, so in love with his two babies.  I'm trying to search for the good in his early departure from this life, and the only thing I can come up with is that each of us has no idea when our time is up.  We need to fully engage and live each and every precious moment.  Be with those we love and pay attention to them! LOVE with all your heart. Do nice things for your friends and loved ones!

A little while ago,  I also found out that another one of my sons will be leaving the lower 48 for HI.  He will be gone for about 5 years.  Trying to focus on our new found vacation spot, and to know in my heart that if I want to visit him and my other son in Africa, no more useless spending on anything.  I'd rather go on a trip. 

As I walked one of my clients today, I was thinking about how lucky I am to have found the perfect paying job for me, being with animals all day long.  I looked up at the sun and there was a complete sun dog around the entire thing!  How stunningly beautiful...if that's not a message I don't know what is!  Lots and lots of great birds out at the loop, terrific time with my Friday date. 

No comments: