Thursday, December 31, 2015

Last day of 2015

We headed out to see the otters and sadly we didn't see them. As 2015 comes to a close, I wish that I could say I'm fully recovered, but I can't.  I am feeling pretty good most days, but another health issues has taken over where the lyme left off.  I am grateful for feeling better and I plan on moving forward everyday and getting myself to 100% wellness. Hopefully my latest issue turns out to be nothing.   I had a wonderful year with my family and friends, for which I'm very very grateful.  Nature was very good to me as well, and helped me keep my head above water when I felt my worst.  May 2016 be a year blessed with good health.  My only resolution is to take very good care of myself and find my way to a healthy body, mind and soul.  Goodbye 2015 and Welcome 2016.








No comments: