Monday, May 17, 2010

Wood Thrush


Is there any song more beautiful then that of the Wood Thrush? If there is I haven't heard it yet. Petey and I had an amazing 2 hour hike up in the County Park. The forest was full of bird song. I was enjoying it so much I could have stayed out there for more hours. I had so many good looks at birds, very happy I brought my good binoculars.

Something inside of me feels like it's woken up again. The world looked so beautiful and my heart felt so happy. Petey and I really enjoyed our time together. Each moment with my boy is magical.

I've decided that I've wasted far too much precious time online in forums. I need to get back to the things I used to do and love, one being spending much more time out in nature, another is writing and reading. Sitting behind the computer for hours on end has helped keep me in depression and get completely out of shape. If I want to be able to be out there hiking into my golden years I really need to get back into shape.

No comments: