Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Turning over a new leaf





As the Summer of 2010 comes to a close....I spent my hike today reflecting on my past and planning my future. The close of a season and the start of a new one is always a good time to get rid of thoughts that are holding you down or back. During the past month I started to simplify my life. It is so liberating to get rid of possessions you no longer need or want. I find it makes me feel so much freer and very happy. My plan for this new season coming is to continue what I've started and each week have a goal to clean out and purge even more *stuff*. I hope to be fairly well cleaned out by the time Winter begins. It is so much easier to do everything when your home is neat and organized. Simplifying gives you more time to do what you love, it is also easier on your wallet, I haven't bought one thing since I've started.

This is going to be a very special Equinox, because the full moon is also on the same day. I'm sad that I have to work....I would love to mark it at our Tipi doing something meaningful.

No comments: