Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Bucket List for 2011

With the New Year quickly approaching, it is time to work on my bucket list again. I plan on spending the year working on my Nature Education. This coming year I want to go to Cornell for their Master Naturalist Course. I am waiting for the dates. I am starting after the first of the year another Naturalist program online. I am also taking the Rabies Vector Species Class with the NYS Wildlife Rehabilitation Council at their annual conference 11/4-11/6. It is going to be a busy year. I need to stop wasting so much time online doing NOTHING! I see my life slipping away moment by moment...so many interesting things to do with it, the time is NOW!

1. Master Naturalist Course
2. Online Naturalist Course (4 units)
3. Rabies Vector Course

12/29 Tonight while doing some reading on simplifying my life....I do need to clean out and organize myself before I add anything else to my life....so first goal for 2011....SIMPLIFY MY LIFE! Get rid of more clutter, organize my possessions, get rid of things I no longer need or use, make more time and space for my new life of studying and begin to move forward to my lifelong goal of becoming a working Naturalist.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really like your bucket list goals, Nature Girl! Good for you. While others are looking to "Go White Water Rafting" or Find The Loch Ness Monster you are looking to help your fellow animal.

I recently started building my own bucket list. You have made me think twice about what I am putting on it. :) Thanks.

Good luck on your journey.