Monday, March 12, 2012

Trail Run



Today I did my first trail run in a really, really long time. I couldn't run fast, nor for very long, but I pushed myself, something I haven't done in years. Afterwords I found what I've been missing, its that high you get after a good work out. I loved being in the wood for 2 hours in 70 degree weather. I also did a bit of thinking about my new Spring resolution to stop all spending, I'm committed. I truly want to SIMPLIFY my life before another moment goes past. I'm looking forward to seeing just how little I can spend.  I'm also ready to get back to basics, see how much happiness I can bring to my life just being. 

On the nature front, lots of Blackbirds continue at my feeders. Still a few sparrows and Juncos. Up in the park I had a Mourning Cloak Butterfly and some Wood Frogs singing!

Yup....it's officially Spring here!

Later on took Monty for another walk up at the park where he met up with about 20 different dogs.  Glorious evening for all of us who made the effort to get our beloved canines out. 

No comments: