Monday, June 4, 2012

Cleansing


I begin today in spiritual practice. I will not put on the TV or any music.  I have a lot to be grateful for and I need to concentrate on that.   I don't want to allow the negatives that have recently been a part of our lives to take over.   It is a rare day that I am alone in the house, I am enjoying the quiet and time to think and reflect. It is raining and I'm am feeling completely at peace in my heart. Each day to get here on this beautiful earth with your loved ones is a gift. Cherish it, every blessed second.

1 comment:

Lisa Town said...

Sometimes it takes being faced with the fear of losing something ... to realize how precious our lives and those we are fortunate to have with us really are.

Enjoy the peace and reality of your beautiful rainy day <3

Lisa xo