Sunday, March 17, 2013

Wish me luck!


For the next 3 weeks I am going to attempt a HUGE personal challenge. I am going to stay off of ALL social media!  Yup, you heard that right....I'M STAYING OFF ALL SOCIAL MEDIA FOR 21 DAYS!  Me...*Miss internet addict* is making a personal commitment for my own sanity, I'm ready for a break from the world.  For the last week,  I have  begun living the low carb lifestyle, and I'm beginning to feel like a new human being!  My energy level has improved 100% and my head seems to be clearing from the fog I've been in for a long, long time.  I seem to be rising out of the depression I've been in for far too long.  I am going to continue on  a strict Atkins Induction stage, meaning no drinking any alcohol either.  I am super carb sensitive, and that is why I've been unable to budge that stubborn weight that I've been carrying for far too long.   My plan during the next 21 days is to jump start my workout regime,  YES I will be trail running and pumping Iron!  I will be adding in Yoga, stretching and meditation(everyday).   I will also be spending my free time getting my life organized,  cleaning all those closets out, donating and listing for sale, the things I no longer want or need.  And finally I pledge to get out there every day and watch Spring unfold, every last precious detail of it.  I will be blogging here for sure all my nature observations.  Oh...and one final thing, NO SPENDING MONEY....NONE.  Food and essentials only.

Welcome back to the way your life used to be!  I'm ready, willing and able....now GET MOVING! 

No comments: