Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Dorothy



I suddenly feel like Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz.   I've spent the better part of my adult life searching for the answer, when I didn't even know what the question was.  I've never felt whole, I've always felt like I was missing something.  I've been reading self help books since I turned 20, and not one has helped me to become who I really am.  I wish that I had back all the money I've spent on the books as they have all been a complete waste of my time and money. The answer was inside of me all this time, just BE ME.  It really is that simple.  We spend our lives trying to fit a mold that isn't ours to fit. We each come here with a life purpose, and we spend so much time listening to others that we can't hear our own unique voice telling us what we should do with OUR life.  I have nothing to prove to anyone. Each day I am giving 24 hours to live MY life as I want to.  I don't have to fit or fill anyone's expectations.   Grounding with mother earth is what heals me.  There is nothing else that makes me feel whole and complete like being outside seeing nature.  There is no need to seek answers from anywhere or anyone else.   I AM. 

On the nature front.  Chipping Sparrows have now replaced the A.Tree Sparrows.  Saw my first Warbler on Sunday.  Today I'm off to find some Raptors as the conditions are awesome today for a good flight.  I've seen a couple of Broadies, Osprey, lots of Shoulders.  We have had deer and a lone Turkey in the yard.  Across the street had a bear last night hit their dumpster.  The bears are back in town!  I can't wait to see one! 

No comments: