Sunday, December 15, 2013

Happy Birthday to me

I begin my 55th year eternally grateful for my wonderful family, friends and life.  My goals for the next year are to continue to simplify,  live the paleo lifestyle and get my Master Naturalist designation. I make a promise to myself to eat healthy, exercise, and do something with my mind every day.  Life is truly good and I am beyond blessed.

I had a wonderful birthday weekend.  A amazing special dinner out with my mom on Friday night.  We went to the Glenmere Mansion and had a blast.  Last night we went out with friends, and today I'm with my family.  Two of my sons are not here, one still up at college and the other is in NZ.  Friends are coming over after dinner to watch the Survivor Finale.  We had a snow storm yesterday so my world is beautiful.  My heart full....it's been a very nice birthday! 

 My amazing hubby made these stone bowls for me!  They are truly gorgeous! 

No comments: