Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Busy

I've been super busy!  FINALLY simplifying my home and life.  I've started a major clean up effort that seems to be having a snowball effect!  Its super awesome to see how much progress I'm making and its driving me to do more.  I want the clutter GONE.  There is nothing to stop me now, if I don't do it, no one else will, so it's my choice.  Our home is decorated simply for the holidays and it looks awesome.  Hubby started his cookie baking tonight.  We are actually playing Xmas Carols as we work.  It's been a nice two days. 

We had a little snow today and a ice storm yesterday, it's finally winter.  Hundreds of Brown-headed Cowbirds with a few Red-winged Blackbirds mixed in mobbing my feeders today.  We managed a walk with Monty at sunset, so crisp out, refreshing after a day working inside. The snowy owl irruption continues in a huge way, they are all over the place.  Some have already ended up at rehabbers.  

No comments: