Friday, December 20, 2013

My LR & DR

Simplified!  I Love it!  Loving living in a organized simplified home....we are on a good road!  Tomorrow is our annual Solstice Party at the Tipi.  We have an amazing number of friends and family coming.  I cooked a HUGE pot of chile, made a batch of Dark Chocolate Cheesecake Cupcakes.  This is the first year in 9 that I'm loving every moment of this holiday.  Life is for the living, and we all must live each and every blessed day we are given. 

Biggestt thought of the week, I want to be fit again.  I'm sick and tired of feeling sick and tired.  I can't eat anything outside my strict diet without suffering terribly.   I'm tired of feeling so achy, and having so much pain.  I think that this years resolution will be simple...GET FIT.  My weight is good now, so I just need to do what I know how to do already! Lift some weights!  I stared with the weights way before any women ever did, I was all of 16, I know it is what works.....JUST DO IT!  My work out space is all cleaned up, no excuses, you will feel GREAT! 

No comments: