Tuesday, July 7, 2015

slow going

This road to recovery has been very slow going.  I feel better for a little while then I feel worse.  I made a appointment with an infectious disease doctor and also another appointment for a physical, for which I've only had 2 in my entire life.  The last 3 weeks has been a wake up call.  I can't do my normal activities due to the pain and fatigue.  I now have a better understanding of what other people go though that suffer from life long pain and disease.  I've done my research and know how I'm going to proceed with what I can do to help myself get well.  The GAPS diet is my first stop.  Last week I made bone broth and will continue to always keep that on hand. I may do the Induction part of the diet for a full week and see if that doesn't help my symptoms subside.  I have already simplified my diet by eating strict Paleo and have not had any junk food in about 3 weeks. 
Red Admiral
cute Fawn


Side view Red Admiral

1 comment:

ScreaminMama said...

I am sure you will work this out, Carol. You have always been so determined and positive. Lots of prayers and blessings for good health, peace and harmony - always. xox