Thursday, September 3, 2015

Hawk Watch 2015

Yesterday was my first shift at the Hawk Watch.  I'm only taking half days due to the Lyme dis-ease.  It was brutally hot and humid.  I did see a lot of birds, only two Kestrels were countable.  I had a pair of adult Broad-winged Hawks fly from the South and go N/E of the platform, gorgeous birds gave me quite a show and gave me something to look forward to in the next few weeks.  Lots of passerines to help pass the time.

New medications are causing  some  Herxing already, well PA said I'd be better sometime after the beginning of the New Year, in time for a trip to Hawaii.  Can't rush this, it has to be One foot in front of the other....I am getting well.  I will be well.  I'm nearly 90 days into eating clean.  It's becoming a habit now.  I got this!  

No comments: