Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Powerful moment!

While out hiking I picked up this beaver stick. As I hiked along while holding the stick,  I suddenly felt great surge of power. I felt whole, well and very strong again for the first time since last Spring.  I stopped walking looked down the trail, put my bins to my eyes and saw the most gorgeous Coywolf looking right back at me. What an exhilarating experience. That is the first time I've ever seen one while out hiking!  What a gift! 

And if that wasn't enough beauty for one day~I went to our land after my hike to visit my Petey's grave.  He would have been 9 today.  As I was leaving,  I heard a Raven calling, I looked up, located the bird, it was 2 Ravens and they were harassing an Immature Bald Eagle!  The Raven has always been my sign for Petey. The Bald Eagle my sign for Dad.  What a day!  Each is such a gift.  I'm so grateful to be able to get outside and enjoy each moment. 

No comments: