Thursday, March 10, 2016

Spring Peepers!


It's official for me! Spring has sprung-the Peepers are singing!  I took Monty up to our property early this morning. It's his 6th Birthday and I've been neglecting him due to being too sick from treatment. I made myself put one foot in front of the other and just get out there!  We had fun. Fetch in the river for 30 minutes. Lots of birds singing. 3 Red-shouldered Hawks calling and circling for a long while. I could hear others as well. After we left I decided to do a birding loop down State School Road to Wickam Park. Lovely out to say the least 70 degrees. Notables were more then 30 painted turtles sunning on the bank of the farm pond. 3 killdeers and lots of Spring Peepers singing! I need to get myself out there everyday again. I gained far more peace of mind then the physical energy I lost. I NEED MY NATURE TIME.

No comments: