Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Should have, could have, would have.....






If only I wasn't so tired last night! The male Spotted Salamanders did their thing last night. Not one remained in any of the vernal pools Petey and I visited this morning in both parks, Cascade Lake and Warwick Town Park. I missed it again! Hard to get up and go out on a rainy night when you are exhausted, but how much fun would it have been to see all the activity? Ok...tonight I'm going out!

Highlights this morning were a Barred Owl and a Red Fox in the Co. Park. A large flock of turkeys on the property that we close on today!

Now for some happy news! My beautiful baby boy Petey has been accepted in to the Stem Cell Study at the University of Florida Veterinary School in Gainesville Florida. He is going to have a procedure done where they implant stem cells in the damaged part of his heart to hopefully either slow down the progress of his heart disease or a dream come true maybe even stop it. Petey and I are going on a road trip at the end of April!

No comments: