Friday, December 16, 2011

Birthday Bucket List

Yesterday was my 52nd Birthday. Not the best of birthdays having to spend it locked in my office doing a payroll down in Spring Valley. I am grateful for having a job, and for my hubby having another successful year. There are many who are suffering greatly right now. Working is good. I did have lots of birds at my feeder all day long, which is always awesome. On Wednesday we had a Peregrine Falcon fly and land on a tower just behind work. Exciting sighting for me, and I'm sure one with a message. Yesterday morning work I took Monty up to our land with an offering for the birds who live near the tipi, lots of seed, corn and a suet cake. I went over to Petey's grave and thought about my wish from last years birthday candles....I wished that Petey would be with me for another birthday. Sadly we all know that didn't happen. I do need to be grateful for everyone else in my life who spent that birthday with me last year, they are all alive and healthy. I am indeed blessed. My life is full of so many people that I love and who love me. It's ok for me to be sad and miss my Petey, but it isn't ok to forget the infinite blessings of this life that I've been more then lucky to have come my way. Souls come and go in our lives, each with the possibility of teaching us new lessons, but only if we are open to the possibility of receiving them. I'm open and ready. Thank you for a wonderful year, I feel full and blessed.

Bucket list for 53rd year:

!. Become a *MASTER NATURALIST*
2. Do my volunteer work at CLP
3. Continue to Simplify my life
4. Get in shape again, sick and tired of feeling so weak and achy
5. Mind my own backyard
6. Be grateful everyday for everything
7. Stop spending so much time online, get up and out there
8. Embrace the paleo eating lifestyle completely. Eat: Meat, Fish, Eggs, Nuts, Veggies & Fruit
9. Trip with hubby to celebrate our 30th anniversary....Costa Rica
10. Be HAPPY!

No comments: