Saturday, December 31, 2011

Last day of the year 2011




Took an awesome hike with my hubby and Monty today. Gorgeous 40 degree weather. We tried to get moving a bit quicker and do some steep hills as both of us have committed to getting back in shape this year. We have a 30th wedding anniversary coming and have booked a trip to Costa Rica where we will spend all of our time hiking around the jungle. I want to feel like a million bucks for this trip and enjoy every moment!

I've already set my goals for the year on my birthday. So no need for resolutions.

I want to say that I'm deeply grateful for all the good things in my life. I have an amazing husband, 4 awesome sons, great family, lots of friends, Monty, food on the table, roof over our heads,bills paid and many adventures awaiting us in the coming year. Happy 2012!

No comments: