Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012



Wonderful New Years celebration with our best friends and youngest son. All my boys called at midnight, I feel so blessed. I am the luckiest mom in the world to have the most wonderful sons in the world. We had our annual Fondue party. Cheese Fondue with bread and crudites for appetizers, Seafood Fondue for Dinner with Lobster tails, shrimp, clams, scallops and squid and then Chocolate Fondue with fruit and pound cake for dessert. I burned my candles until they all went out on their own. I also burned a bayberry wax candle to remember my daddy. He always bought one at Christmas time, I continue that tradition.

Today I watched *I AM* a documentary made by Tom Shadyac who directed the Nutty Professor and many other great funny movies. I think this is a must see by every human in the universe! Today is the perfect day for all of us to reflect on the past and start the NEW YEAR with great intentions to change. I want to watch this film a second time. What a powerful uplifting message this movie has given me. I feel empowered. I AM.

BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE!

No comments: