Saturday, July 28, 2012

Simplify

As hubby and I enter into the next chapter of our lives, with a change of careers,  I've decided to accept and move gracefully into it.  I have complete faith that this was meant to be and that all will be fine and we will be much happier.   Before I begin my job search in earnest, I've decided that I need to clean out and purge 23 plus years of crap and regretted purchases.  Today I started the real work of Simplifying my life.  It's not easy to let go of *things* but it IS what I need to do. I need to be free from all that binds me, and the clutter I've created isn't going to allow me the freedom I crave.  I want to become a minimalist, and have TIME instead of things.  We will be building our little log cabin in the woods someday soon and we don't need to be bringing lots of things with us.  I also have decided that I want to get into backpacking, to really immerse myself in nature like never before, hubby shares this dream.   So the journey begins.....Simplify my life...for real this time.  Hello Craigslist, Ebay, Amazon and garage sales! 

No comments: