Thursday, July 18, 2013

This is my dog

Unfortunately for him, the person he loves most in this entire world, has wasted two precious years of his life pining for her last dog.  How pathetic is that?  This beautiful dog is awesome, this dog deserves to have his owner love him with out any reservations, love him like he will live forever and never break her heart like all those who have gone before him.  The time to be with him 100% is now, not tomorrow, not when I get over the loss of Petey, Uno, Mason.....or even all the way back to Khan and Bigelow, the time for him is NOW. TODAY.   The years are whizzing by, and I'm missing another opportunity to be a part of a great human/dog team. One of the greatest gifts you can give yourself, if you just love the dog you are with. Not think about the prior dog who isn't coming back.   I've been very blessed to have a lot of good dogs in my life, and Monty is one of them, if not the best trained of them all. He is that good and if I gave him my all.....he will be great, one of those once in a lifetime dogs.  Time for me to recognize that and give him the love and devotion he deserves. Currently I'm reading a book called: Your Dog Is Your Mirror by Kevin Behan. Sure is making me look at my dog differently.  I also loved this persons Blog Post; http://www.dogster.com/lifestyle/dog-photos-advice-to-humans  it really opened my eyes to my responsibility towards my best friend.

No comments: