Monday, May 30, 2016

Letchworth


We had a wonderful time up at Letchworth State Park staying in our tiny little cabin.  I love that place! We had great visits with lots of good friends, and even had family go with us this year.  Such a wonderful tradition.  I am going to call 2016 the year of the Chipmunks!  I have never seen so many in the thirty plus years we have been going to the park! There were dozens around our cabin. Everywhere you went in the park they were scurrying around or calling.  They had holes all over the place and were climbing trees.  It was incredible!  I didn't get to do much more then sit around, but it was beautiful just the same.  I never get tired of the beauty of the park.  A real temperate Rain forest, full of old growth trees and a healthy under-story of flowers.

No comments: