Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Nice Visitor

Last night I was about to shut the front light off when I noticed this gorgeous little one on the window of the door.  This is what makes my days for sure.  Seeing anything from our outside world takes me away from the reality of my life as it is right now.  I spend a lot of my time sitting alone at home now.  It's difficult to be the only one with out a life.  If I had the energy I'd be outside all day long exploring and learning, doing what I love with the rest of my life, unfortunately I have extreme fatigue right now, and very low wbcs, and rbcs.  I am also too weak to do much.  I have to be happy with car birding, and watching those that come in my yard. Oh how much of my life is now changed forever.  I miss it all more then I could have imagined.  At least I'm not sitting here wishing that there were things I wanted to do but didn't.  That would be more painful then this is. 

No comments: