Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Happy World Turtle Day!

For as long as I can remember I've always been fascinated by turtles.  Something about their trusting nature, and kind, beautiful eyes,  just gets me every single time I see one.  I hope that sharing my love for them with others,  has helped others to do something good for them.  I have a huge network of turtle crossers now.  Every time someone tells me they have successfully helped a turtle cross the road, it warms my heart. Every deed, no matter how small, makes this earth a better place.  Kindness never ends with the deed, it spreads out into the universe.  These two beautiful babies are heading to freedom in less then two weeks.  I will miss them greatly.  I feel so blessed that I was able to spend so much time watching them.  They are hands down the smartest species of turtle and also have the most endearing personalities.  They are curious about everything they see.  It's been a total joy to have these two beings spend the last eight months with me, I want to thank you universe for knowing what I needed to endure the last 8 months of treatment, baby turtles. 

1 comment:

ScreaminMama said...

I must share! How precious!! xo