Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!


Up until the last couple of weeks 2009 was such a great year for me. Petey's DCM diagnosis kind of put me in the toilet the last three weeks, but I'm to the point of coming out of the sadness and coming to the realization that if I had known about the DCM in his lines, I never would have bought him. I never would have had this wonderful boy in my life for the last three years. All the pain I'm in now and will be in when he passes, is well worth having known him. This past year, I've really enjoyed all the time I had out in nature locally and also went on several wonderful vacations. All my free time this year was filled with the beauty of nature. I'm never bored or lonely. Nature fills my soul up every time I step outside. This year my New Years resolution is to live in the moment, fill each day with joy. Stop worrying about the future, I have no control over what or when anything is going to happen.

2009 I am grateful for;
My hubby
Sons
Extended Family
Petey
Love of Nature
Vacations
Roof over our heads
Food in our bellies
Health
Fitness

Looking forward to 2010....bring it on!

No comments: