Thursday, January 28, 2010

Work



Today Petey came to work with me. Over the years he has really settled down, it is an absolute pleasure to have him in the office with me. It makes me smile all day long. Everyone in the building comes down to say hi to him, and he makes them smile too. All our employees know and love him. After I took him out for a potty break he ran up the stairs to the second floor offices, and muzzled his way in to a box that was sitting in the hallway. He grabbed a pigs ear out of the box and ran down the stairs lightening fast right back into my office! He was so proud of himself. How lucky to have tenants who run a dog treat internet business.

This morning there was a dozen Red-Wing Blackbirds under the feeder, can Spring be far behind? Yesterday I booked a flight to FL for March, so I can see moms new place and do a little early Spring birding and Kayaking. I'm really looking forward to it.

No comments: