Wednesday, October 14, 2009

And the sightings continue!



I've never had a better Fall for seeing bears then the one I'm having right now. I had a really large beautiful male in the yard last night, that I was blessed to be able to watch for ten minutes. He was in amazing shape, full coat and very good weight. Tonight while driving up to Cascade Lake Park for our evening hike, there was another one back in a yard, so I pulled over and watched him work his way over to the road. He really wanted to cross the road, and I was inching down it trying to get a shot, he gave me a little warning huff and stamped his feet, then took off and ran. Too cute for words. These two sightings are numbers twelve and thirteen in a little over two weeks! My heart is screaming how lucky am I????

The colors today are astounding! No words to describe the beauty of each Fall day here in the east. I'm loving every minute of it, feeling blessed for having the time to get out in nature every day. Birds, bears, colored leaves, what more could a nature girl want??

No comments: