Saturday, October 10, 2009

Bucket List continued.....

Lot's more thought going into my feelings of sadness about not accomplishing *something BIG* with my life before it's too late. As much as I pretend that I don't feel this way, I have always been disappointed in myself for not getting a college degree and pursuing a career in something related to nature, wildlife biology or something else related to those fields. Since I was born I've had a desire to do things to help benefit the environment and nature directly. I thought that having my sons go to college would be enough to help me get over not finishing myself. It isn't. I have decided to pursue a couple of different at home study courses that I can get certified to be a Naturalist. After a lifetime spent in the woods and the constant quest to see wild animals, I can finally do something with it. I can help educate the public. It's never too late! Just need time and the desire.

Hubby was funny....he said, you are going to finally be getting titles on your name instead of getting titles for your dog! Petey has his WAC and CGC titles. Very funny man I've lived with for three decades!

No comments: