Friday, January 10, 2014

These are the BOMB!


Today I tried out my new XTR Yaktrax Extremes,  that I bought for myself as a B'day gift, they are awesome!  I've owned other types of ice traction foot wear and even a cheaper version of the Yaktrax, these are outstanding and well worth the extra money.  I had a terrific hike today with no fear of falling on all the ice that is now covered with a light fluffy snow. I am feeling very guilty at how much I love my New Year's Resolution.  I love to get out in nature and if I could I'd stay out longer then I do.  I love Winter more as I get older and have learned how to dress properly.  It's so refreshing to be outside enjoying all the forest has to offer in each season.  I think I'm now going to take a picture each day of my hikes, just snap one and post it on this Blog. 

No comments: