Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Another 30 day challenge

I'm a few days into my Whole 30 challenge, and I'm doing great. Eating only meat, seafood, eggs, vegetables, small amounts of fruit and that's it.  No dairy for the month.  As always just trying to feel better. I noticed while I was away, all my aches and pains were gone, because I only ate healthy foods and no grains.  I came home and with in a week after all the stress I was eating all the foods that cause me such horrible issues.  I'm also trying to stay off the wine too, not sure if I will be 100% successful with that. ;-0.

Anyway, aside from that challenge, I just signed up for another 30 day challenge. This challenge is really awesome and enjoyable.  I'm doing the Kamana Sit Spot Challenge, starting August 1st.  I'm committing to sitting in one spot in nature for 20 minute each day, for 30 days.  A pure nature meditation.  Information can be found on their FB page. https://www.facebook.com/KamanaProgram I'm not sure yet where I will sit, maybe just by my pond in the backyard, which I don't do often enough. This way I will have the time no matter what life throws at me.
I spent the last two days caring for my son who had a Rhinoplasty for a deviated septum.  Horrible surgery and recovery. I love having the chance to nurture my adult child again. I miss being a mom to my young children.

No comments: