Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Nature helps

I feel better when I'm outside.  I can only imagine it must be better for me to breath fresh air and be in nature.  I've read way too much about Lyme Disease and need to STEP BACK from the computer.  It's all such depressing news.  My body didn't get this sick overnight...this was a long time coming, so I can't expect it to get well quickly either.  I must be patient and believe that I will once again feel great, but it will be on my bodies time table, not my minds!  I need to take life one moment at a time, enjoy the small things and not look for anything more then what is happening this moment. Ask myself, what do I need right now to feel better? What can I do to heal myself. I'm finally on the front burner. I feel a little better each day, that's is all that is important now.  I'm heading in the right direction.

I posted on my FB wall that 3 out of 4 of my sons are currently out of the country and that I'm doing really well.  A friend from across the pond wrote: They have a mother who walks among bears. They'll be fine.  I absolutely love it! I will take it one step further.....I walk among bears....I WILL BE FINE.
My poor swollen feet




A little slice of Heaven

No comments: