Saturday, February 18, 2017

2 Bald Eagles and a Coyote

By Debbi DeFrancisco






Yesterday I received a call from a good friend here in Warwick.  He let me know that there was a Eastern Coyote and 2 Bald Eagles less then a mile from home.  Thankfully I was ready to walk out the door because I had treatment down in the city in a couple of hours.  Well....I was not disappointed!  How lucky can I get?  To live down the road from wildlife that I could only dream about when I was a child growing up in crowded suburbia Long Island NY.  What an amazing way to start my weekend.

We are in a warming trend for the next week.  I'm working on feeling well so I can get outside every day!  I aim to watch every single second of this Spring unfold. 

1 comment:

ScreaminMama said...

Just beautiful!!! You know I must share :)