Wednesday, January 25, 2017

I'm taking a break from all media


I've posted my decision on FB and now to stay off of it until the business of the US Government calms down a bit.  I will so miss being in touch with all my friends.  I am sad I can't be there as all this crap goes down, its hurting me.  My priority has to be my heath 1000%.  

Monty and I finally made it back up to Cascade Lake Park for a glorious hike, it was short and I was slow, but hey....I was out there!  It was about 40 degrees and the sun was shinning.  The only birds I saw/heard was a song sparrow and a Pileated Woodpecker.  After we finished our walk around the lake, I decided to do a car birding loop down on State School and Wisner Roads.   I'm so glad that I did.  I had some really nice birds!  1 Snow Goose, 1 Dark Phase Rough-legged Hawk, 1 Harrier, and a nice flock of Horned Lark.  I plan on repeating tomorrow what I did today! 

No comments: