Sunday, June 3, 2012

Full Strawberry Moon


I am happy to have a brand new full moon in a new month to start my life over again. The last month has been pure hell. I'm grateful it is over. I will never again look at life the same way. I will also never again take for granted anyone I love! I now really know exactly what is important in this life. Until we are tested, we skate through our lives thinking we know why we are here, and most of us don't have a clue. We spend all of our time on personal pursuits and seriously neglect our closest relationships.  I am grateful for my loved ones...period. Nothing else matters in this life but them....WHEN IT'S ALL SAID AND DONE, LOVE IS ALL THERE IS! LOVE IS OUR MOST PRECIOUS GIFT.  Thank you higher powers for a second chance to get it right.  Look at the picture...see the heart?  There is my message....even the moon is trying to tell me!

No comments: