Saturday, March 30, 2013

Later

Ate clean for the day.  Dinner was outstanding.  I made Spicy Thai Shrimp with Broccoli.  Desert was frozen banana whipped up with fresh ginger a tiny bit of canned coconut and topped with blueberries. Who needs junk with a meal like that?  My stomach is still bothering me.  Not as bad but I have pain.  Could be my ulcers acting up. Major sugar cravings tonight, I came close to digging into the Peanut M&Ms that are in the Easter Baskets, but I resisted.....had a nice apple!  Now that's something I can eat and feel good about it.


Monty and I got out for TWO hikes!  It was great!  I felt very energetic.  The first hike we went across the street and looped the fields, that is the first time I've done that in a very long time.  Looks like the land is for sale again.  It was really nice.  Then at 5pm I went up to the Co. Park hoping to hear some Spring Peepers and Wood Frogs, nothing.  We had a great evening walk.  I really like getting out twice a day.  The temps were in the high 50s, a 10 day! 

No comments: