Monday, March 18, 2013

Welcome!


Definitely feeling FB withdrawal pangs.  Nothing like changing everything I normally do inside of a week. LOL.  Cold Turkey is best for me.  I had lots of errands to run this morning, so I managed to  I do a bit of birding while I was out an about. I stopped at 6 1/2 Station Road, Drove Wisner Road 2X, did a long hike in the Co. Park, and watched the backyard feeders.  I could see a head in the RT Nest on Wisner Road.  It's snowing right now at 6pm.  Lots of birds visiting the feeders.  Grackles,  RW Blackbirds, Juncos, WT, Song, AT, House Sparrows,  Cardinals (more then 20) , Downey, Hairy & RB Woodpeckers, TTitmouse, Chickadees, Nuthatch, Mourning Doves.  The odd colored Junco is still around.  One of the black squirrels also was just here.  Notable seen out on Wisner Road, White Crowned Sparrow.   It was a GREAT DAY! 

No comments: