Thursday, September 5, 2013

Feeling a tiny bit better!!!

I am on the mend! My symptoms are a bit better today, first time in a month.  I've done a ton of reading over the last 2 days about my condition and I'm determined to get it under control and NEVER again take my health for granted by eating foods that aren't good for me!  I've been warned by my body big time and I am very lucky that what has been going on isn't more serious.  This website is now my obsession.  The women who started it is a GENIUS!  She has all the information that I've believed in for a very long time, all in one spot!   I am very happy to have stumbled upon it.  I am starting to implement what she recommends today.

http://www.healingnaturallybybee.com/index.php

Tomorrow begins my 10 weeks of counting at the Hawk Watch. I am really looking forward to it.  I still have Hummingbirds at my feeders, only a couple a day now, guess they are migrants.  How the heck did this Summer go so quickly?


No comments: