Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Tenants Harbor




For my entire adult life, ever since we lived at Goose Rocks Beach in a adorable cottage on the Salt Marsh, I've been trying to find the perfect vacation home on the ocean in Maine. With every home we rented over the last 30 years, there were always issues or something was missing.  Neighbors were too close, the views weren't great, no beautiful sound of the ocean, no pine scent, or the vacation from hell when the rustic home was actually disgustingly dirty!   From the listing pictures of this gorgeous home, I think that I've finally found my dream Maine vacation home!  We will be staying in this home for all of next week.  I'm super excited to spend an entire week with my wonderful hubby in this beautiful home. Summer vacation for us~Yeah! 

No comments: