Saturday, September 7, 2013

I'm a Sloth

"Buzz Feed" had a cute article where you take a Humanmetrics Jung Typology Test, I came back a ISFP.  They then matched up those personality traits to see what type of animal you are most like....I came back a Sloth.  LOL..that's me!
Peaceful and easygoing, ISFPs take things at their own pace and live moment to moment. They are considerate, pleasant, caring, and mellow. Their values are important to them, but they are not ones who particularly care about defending or debating their views publicly. Don’t call them lazy — maybe they are just more relaxed than the rest of us.

Woot~Woot!  First day at the Hawk Watch, first bird....a Bald Eagle!  I went on to see 7 more!  A total of 7 for the count!  One flew West and wasn't counted. Also....a cool sighting of a Merlin who attacked all the TVs on the tower and then proceeded to attack a couple of them in the air.  It was a long day, especially feeling so ill.  But one that I will cherish.  Each day I get to sit on that mountain and count migrating Hawks and Eagles is a complete blessing and total joy.

I am feeling worse then ever today.  I feel as though I am very ill.  I am glad that I know this isn't anything serious and it's part of the process of getting better. I  Hope to be on the mend soon, because being so sick is taking over my life.  I make a promise to my family and the entire world, to never, ever, again take my health for granted.  Feeling this badly has made me realize just how blessed I was before Candida came into my life.  One day at a time.  I WILL GET WELL! 

No comments: