Tuesday, June 16, 2015

New Moon

Today is the new moon and exactly 6 months until my next Birthday.  Seems like a great day to make firm radical commitments and changes in my life.  I've been off of FB for a month now.  Hockey is over as of last night, the Black Hawks took the cup.  I watched all but one game of the series.  It was nice to see the faces of the guys who won. Of cause I wish it was the Rangers who brought it home to us, but I do feel our time will come.  One of our past NY Ranger players is on the BH team.  It made me happy to see him hoist the cup and kiss it.  I am going to continue to stay off of social media and TV and use my time much more wisely then I have in the past 10 years.  Life is flying by at a speed that I never expected. This Summer I'm going to spend it outside as much as I possibly can.  I'm going to treat every day like Summer Camp.  This is one Summer I am not going to regret not spending enough time outside, like I have every single Summer since the boys were younger.  The time is now.....use it wisely. 



No comments: